Welcome to the dukesayer.com Website. This site is owned and operated by dukesayer Ltd.
User acknowledges that the dukesayer.com Web site contains Content that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed. All Content is copyrighted as a collective work under the U.K. copyright laws, and dukesayer.com owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such Content. User may not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part. If no specific restrictions are displayed, Users may make copies of select portions of the Content, provided that the copies are made only for User’s personal use and that User maintains any notices contained in the Content, such as all copyright notices, trademark legends, or other proprietary rights notices. User may not upload, post, reproduce, or distribute in any way Content protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, without obtaining permission of the owner of the copyright or other propriety right. In addition to the foregoing, use of any software Content shall be governed by the software license agreement accompanying such software.
In some instances, the Content available through the dukesayer.com Website represents the opinions and judgments of the respective third party providing such Content. dukesayer.com neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on the dukesayer.com Website by anyone other than dukesayer.com . Under no circumstances shall dukesayer.com , or its affiliates, or any of their officers, directors, employees, or agents be liable for any loss, damage or harm caused by a User’s reliance on information obtained through the dukesayer.com Web site. It is the responsibility of User to evaluate the information, opinion, advice, or other Content available through the dukesayer.com Website.
Termination of Usage
dukesayer.com may suspend or terminate any User’s access to all or any part of the dukesayer.com Web site including any account thereon, without notice, for any reason in dukesayer.com ’s sole discretion.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
THE dukesayer.com WEB SITE IS PROVIDED BY dukesayer LIMITED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, dukesayer LIMITED DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, dukesayer LTD AND DUKE SAYER, MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED: (I) AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE dukesayer.COM WEB SITE, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED THEREON; (II) THAT THE dukesayer.COM WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; (III) AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CURRENCY OF ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICE, OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH THE dukesayer.COM WEB SITE; OR (IV) THAT THE dukesayer.COM WEB SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM OR ON BEHALF OF dukesayer.COM ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. dukesayer LTD AND DUKE SAYER DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE ACCESS TO THE dukesayer.COM WEBSITE OR ANY RELATED SERVICES. THE OPERATION OF THE dukesayer.COM WEBSITE MAY BE INTERFERED WITH BY NUMEROUS FACTORS OUTSIDE THE CONTROL OF DUKE SAYER OR dukesayer LTD.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL dukesayer LTD OR DUKE SAYER BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE dukesayer.COM WEB SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO RELIANCE BY A USER ON ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THE dukesayer.COM WEB SITE OR THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES OR EMAIL, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO dukesayer.COM ’S RECORDS, PROGRAMS, OR SERVICES. USER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT, MERCHANDISE, AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE dukesayer.COM WEBSITE.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO A USER, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO SUCH USER, AND SUCH USER MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
dukesayer Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
dukesayer Ltd may change this policy from time-to-time by updating this page. You should check this page from time-to-time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st October 2015
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- First and Last Name
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to client surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time-to-time we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to client needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following way:
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you would like a copy of the information we hold on you, please email to email@example.com or write to dukesayer Ltd 34 Hawthorne House, Grovelands Road, London N15 6BW.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Product Terms and Conditions
- dukesayer Ltd Products
- 1 Any dukesayer Ltd products are provided by dukesayer Ltd solely, a private limited company registered in England and Wales (company no. /09669414). References to ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ relate to dukesayer Limited.
- 2 The Products consist of either an online training, course, guide, consulting, or outsourcing services.
- 1 All payments are required upfront in order to receive goods.
- 1 Any product purchased is non-refundable unless the product is found to be one of the following:
- Plastic seal has been broken prior to receipt
- Product is faulty due to manufacturing
- Disc cannot play in European standard equipment
You have the right to reject your item and get a refund within two weeks of purchase. If you have any complaints please email our team on Connect@dukesayer.com and we will endeavour to respond within 48 hours.
- Status and limitation of liability
- 1 Your health and wellbeing is of utmost importance to us. By watching/listening/reading one of the products, you acknowledge and agree that:
- any information, mentoring or guidance provided by us, including by Duke Sayer or any person representing us, including our employees or members of our crew is not intended to be personal or specific to you and to the maximum extent permitted by law, any implied terms and warranties are excluded; and
- to the maximum extent permitted by law, our aggregate liability arising out of or related to product, shall not exceed the amounts actually paid by you under this Agreement for the product.
- 2 to the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to you in any way for:
- any cost, loss of income, business or profits, or for any loss or damage that was not reasonably foreseeable by us at the time you entered into this Agreement.
- 3 nothing in this Agreement shall be taken to exclude any liability of either party for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or any fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Intellectual property rights
You acknowledge and agree that:
- 1 all material relating to these products, including “dukesayer Ltd, , dukesayer, which includes registered and unregistered rights in any copyright, patents, know-how, trade secrets, trademarks, trade names, design rights, get-up, database rights, and all similar rights; and
- 2 you will not, at any time, do anything that would infringe our intellectual property rights, including recording, reusing, reselling or reproducing in whole or in part any product, except without our prior consent.
- 4 The intention of these products is for personal use only. Any music tracks may not be used for the support of any video, internet ads, slideshows, broadcast television, festivals, apps, CD’s, podcasts, webinars, soundtrack to digital products or DVD’s unless a royalty agreement has been agreed with dukesayer Limited.
- 1 This Agreement is not enforceable by any third party (whether under statute or otherwise).
- 2 Any notices under this Agreement shall be via e-mail or in writing to the address provided by the other party.
- 3 This Agreement is the entire agreement between the parties in relation to its subject. No other terms apply.
- 4 Variations to this Agreement will have effect when agreed in writing by the parties. The unenforceability of any part of this Agreement will not affect the enforceability of any other part.
- 5 Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by either party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- 6 This Agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties submit to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.